It's been nearly a year since I last posted an empties post. I have used up and repurchase quite a few products but unfortunately, the procrastinator in me got went too far and those empties have since headed to the recycle bin.
However, I managed to gather the empties I used up in March and here it is!
From left: Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer SPF50, Biore Aqua Watery Essence SPF50, Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Cream, Cellnique Intensive Soothing and Hydrating Masque, Bio Oil and L'occitane Fresh Face Water
1. Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer SPF50 dry-touch sunblock – I've reviewed the Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer sunblock some time ago (here) and am still loving this product. However, be careful not to apply too thick a layer as this can stain your clothes. I found out the hard way as I usually wear long-sleeved shirts to work and the sleeves of some of my shirts discoloured as I do like slathering on quite a bit of product but am too impatient to wait for it to dry. Don't do what I did!
2. Biore Aqua Watery Essence SPF50 – I like this. At RM27.90 (when it goes on sale) this is a lovely product to use for it's light texture that doesn't stain your clothes. I usually keep this in my gym bag as I like to just slap this on and leave the place. The Neutrogena sunblock is usually used when I'm at home. I must add though, I only use this on my body as like its other Biore friends, applying this on my face breaks me out.
3. Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Cream – You'd be disgusted if I told you how old this product is…. It's a good two years old. I'm really tardy with using eye creams as I'm just too lazy to! However, I made it a new year's resolution to use eye cream twice a day, as I can see fine lines forming on my eye sacks.
4. Cellnique Intensive Soothing and Hydrating Masque – Reviewed back in 2012 (here), this is an old but good product. I've repurchased this thrice as it's just so easy to use: apply, leave for between five and 10 minutes before rinsing off, leaving you fresh, soft skin! I use this for a quick pick-me-up as it works so well.
5. Bio Oil – I've put on a lot of weight (still trying to lose it all) over the last five years and I now have quite a lot of stretch marks. =( I'm using this to hopefully help moisturise my skin a little more and help soften those ugly marks. I haven't seen much of an improvement yet as I've only used up a small bottle but I have since bought the bigger bottle. Updates soon! =)
6. L'occitane Fresh Face Water – This product has been in and out of my life over the past 14 years. It's the first L'occitane product I bought, moved on to using other toners (i use this as a toner, some people use it to remove makeup) but still come back to this. This should also have a place in my monthly favourites but I forgot to put it in. Another bottle has been purchased and I'll talk about this in detail in a soon-to-come post!
That's all for this empties post, I'm looking forward to using up more products next month!
What have you used up this month?