Hello everyone!! I’ve been wanting to host a giveaway in conjunction with the new year but I haven’t been able to decide on what goes into the goodie bag. A good two months after ushering in the new year, here it is! =)
Let’s take a closer look!!
1. Pond’s Magic Powder in Sweetie Pink
I bought this in Hat Yai, Thailand and found it to be quite a surprisingly good setting powder (provided you do not overdo it) as it brightens your complexion and leaves you shine-free for the rest of the day!
2. Topshop’s Cream Blush in High Five
I love Topshop’s Cream Blushes, which is why I got one of these beauties for my giveaway! Do not be put off by the bright colour in the pan as these blushes are extremely pigmented so you only need to ‘dot on cheeks and blend’ – as printed on the package! In the pan, High Five is a deep pink but you only need so very little to blend it out on your cheeks and it gives you that natural-looking flush!
3. A-England Polish in Excalibur
Excalibur is a shiny metallic silver. I own 2 other A-England polishes and they not only are very pigmented (one coat’s usually enough for me) but they apply beautifully! I’m terrified of painting my nails as I’m the clumsiest person alive but these are just so easy to apply that I may just get into a paint-my-nails routine once a week! =D
4. Revlon’s Colourburst Lip Butter in 070 Cherry Tart
These Lip Butters are wonderful. Amazing texture and pigmentation. How can I not include this in my goodie bag? Cherry Tart’s a lovely shade of red that can be sheered out and made to look like a lip stain. =)
5. Wash Net / Cleansing Whip and Goodies from Etude House!
I suppose we’ll need to cleanse our face well after using all that make-up!! In comes the amazing wash net! I discovered from Nic Nic’s tutorial video where she whipped up an amazing amount of foam from her bubble net! Instead of using facial soap, I use my regular liquid cleanser and you get the same soft bouncy foam shown in the video!
Sheet mask wise, I have used Etude House’s sheet masks many a time and liked them so I bought them in my three favourite variants as good things must be shared! I also bought a hand mask which I have not tried but I thought it sounded interesting enough so I popped it into the bag!
How do I win this little bag of goodies, you ask?
You DO NOT need to be a blog subscriber in order to enter this giveaway!
Just leave me a comment telling me what your favourite beauty product is why!
However, you can gain extra entries by following these steps:
1. Subscribe to my blog via Google Friend Connect (on top of the blog) or via e-mail (on the left, above my labels) ! Do inform me of your GFC name / e-mail address in the comment box so I can add an extra entry to your name!
2. Follow me @sukiek88 on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway with a link to this post gives you yet another entry! Let me know your Twitter username and please provide me with a link to the aforementioned tweet in the comment box. =)
3. Blogging about this giveaway gives you an additional entry! Again, please give me the link to your blog post in the comment box!
This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE and will close on the 29th of February 2012 at midnight, Malaysian time.
The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be announced on the blog after the 29th of February. The winner will receive an e-mail from yours truly but should I not get a reply within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen!
Good luck everyone! =D